- This event has passed.
Fell’s Point Fun Festival
October 6 - October 8
Fell’s Point Fun Festival
Fell’s Point Fun Festival is the largest FREE live music event in Baltimore. Come on down to our neighborhood, for a cool adult beverage, a crab cake, some Maryland flag swag, and listen to great bands. We have hundreds of diverse local food and retail vendors. food, art, local crafts, photography, clothing, jewelry, non-profit institutions, and much more.
Attending the festival creates opportunities to #shoplocal and support our community and its many talented artisans. Our drink ticket sales benefit the Society for the Preservation of Federal Hill and Fell’s Point. Get ready for a fun weekend in Charm City.
Friday, October 6 | 5:00-9:00PM
Saturday, October 7 | 11:00AM-7:00PM
Sunday, October 8 | 11:00AM-7:00PM
FUN FEST EVENTS
- Official Opening Ceremony & Ribbon-Cutting | 11:00AM-11:30AM | Featuring the Baltimore All-Stars Marching Band, local mascot favorites such as Oriole Bird, Big Whimsy and remarks from VIPs including Comptroller Brooke Lierman
- Family Fun Park | 11:00AM-3:00PM
- A Taste of Fell’s Point | 4:30-5:00PM
- Family Fun Park | 11:00-3:00PM
- Indigenous People’s Day | 11:00-11:30AM | Mark Tayc and the Piscataway Nation will perform and educate about Native American history, culture and
- iHeart + City Life Pet Parade | 12:15-12:45PM | All proceeds benefit BARCS.
- Ravens Poe & Ravens Cheerleaders 12:00-1:00PM
- Purple Gameday | 1:00-4:15PM | Watch the Baltimore Ravens vs Pittsburgh Steelers on a large screen in Broadway Square for fans!
- Robert Long House Tours | 1:00-4:00PM
- 11:30AM-12:00PM (BSO) OrchKids
- 12:30PM-1:30PM Orquesta Nfuzion
- 2:00-3:00PM The Cover Up
- 3:30PM-4:30PM Old Eastern
- 5:3OPM-7:00PM Brittney Spencer
- 1:00-4:00PM | DJ Allure
- 4:30-5:30PM | 8 Ohms Band
- 6:00-7:00PM | Rufus Roundtree & Da B’more Brass Factory,
About the Organizer: Society for Preservation of Federal Hill & Fell’s Point
A non-profit dedicated to the preservation, renewal, and rediscovery of two of Baltimore’s oldest neighborhoods, are the organizers of the event. Over the years, The Preservation Society has worked to maintain the 18th and 19th century character of the historic structures within Fell’s Point.
Street | Parking Lots | Garages
The No List
No recreational Scooters | No Skateboards | No Bikes | No Motorcylces | No Cars
No Fireworks | No Mace/Pepper Spray | No Tents | No Grills | No Illegal Drugs
No Glass | No Weapons | No Laser lights | Laser pointers
No Drones | Remote Control Vehicles | Remote Control Toys
No Unofficial Vendors | Goods | Vending | Promotional Items