Fort Meade MWR 5K Fun Run Series
September 16 @ 7:30 am - 9:00 am
5K FUN RUN SERIES
2023 5K Fun Runs Schedule:
- Football Frenzy: Sep. 16 – Run Map (PDF)
- Monster Dash: Oct. 28 – Run Map (PDF)
- Gobble til we Wobble: Nov. 18 – Run Map (PDF)
Time and Location:
- September 16, 2023 7:30 am
- Murphy Field House (outdoors, port-a-pots on location)
- We will provide 5 Fun Runs. The first 150 registered participants will receive a medal at the end of each run. Collect all 5 because this year all 5 medals will form to make one large medal. (See picture on the event image.)
- First 150 registered participants will receive a finisher medal.
- First 150 registered participants Must Check-In 7:30-7:45am at starting location to receive a bracelet for the finish line medal.
- Runners With Out DOD ID cards will not be sponsored by MWR to access the installation. If you do not have an ID to access the installation the only way you can participate is through a family member or friend that can register you for the run under them and drive you on the installation. You may be a guest of an authorized runner but it is the responsibility of the authorized runner to get you on the installation, please check with the installation if trusted traveler (guests) are authorized at the time.
- Fun Runs are on a 5K route, you may run, walk or scooter (non-motorized) course. No bikes allowed.
- Strollers are permitted on the 5K courses.
- Pets permitted (on leash) not permitted in MWR buildings.
- For questions, please call 301-677-3716
Registration (NO ON-SITE Registration)
- Online Only Registration, go to Webtrac You will not receive an actual ticket during your online purchase. You may order as many runner/ walkers as you like under your one name. List of runner/walker names is not needed. Registered person only come to check in for bracelets.
- Registration closes 5pm Wednesday before Saturday Fun Run.
- First 150 registered participants with issued bracelet will receive a medal at the finish line. All registered runners number 151 and on, will not receive a medal but may participate in the run and refreshments. Registration is required to participate in our 5k fun run series.